In order to replicate the growth and success of 2013 CNS Hut3 are offering some free of charge introductory services for NEW customers until the end of February.
The services on offer include:
1. Governance, Legislation & Regulation Review: an assessment of which legislation, regulation and or standards are mandatory, applicable or relevant to the new customer. The review will highlight which laws the company should be aware of or adherent to now and what might change in the future. E.g. Data Protection Act, EU Data Protection Regulation (Breach Notification), FCA SYSC 3.2.6, PCI DSS, ISO27001, HMG Standards etc.
2. Threat Assessment– an assessment of current and future threats and attack vectors against the organisation in line with ISF Threat Radar. CNS will a seek to understand the attack surface of the organisation and the nature of the most likely attacks against that profile.
3. Phishing & Botnet Alerting Service – 1 month free service during which CNS Hut3 will, on behalf of the organisation, scrape and monitor the internet for any Phishing attacks/ spoof website and any botnet activity aimed at that particular client. Service includes Take-down of any spoof websites.
4. Vulnerability Scan – A Vulnerability scan, report and recommendations of the required fixes for an organisations external perimeter. Limited to 24 IP addresses.
Notes and Process:
- All works to be carried out under NDA.
- NDA will be signed at 1st meeting.
- Consultant will attend company site for initial information gathering phase for works to be initiated.
- Customer must be willing to answer series of questions regarding chosen service.
For more information please call Simon Vuong on or email
or fill in the form below: